::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Friday, July 22, 2005

.week.3.of.training.

i know, i've been sporadic with the postings again. just no time. we're in full bride mode now and i'm scrambling to get most things done on time.

so this was week 3 of 1/2 marathon training. unfortunately, it wasn't such a good week. i really need to keep up with the exercises my PT gave me, if i'm going to be able to run this whole thing. lately, after about 1.5 miles of running, i get this pain in my knee and it kind of shoots down the front of my calf and in the middle. so it's difficult to lift my leg to take the next step. i remember getting these pains when i first starting running during PT, but they disappeared. i think it was because of my twice weekly strength workouts. so i'm kinda back to doing that. this week was at least the step back week, so it's only 5K this weekend. but next week is 7 miles. ugh. i just need to get better...my muscles need to work with me. PLEASE!

i got a new keyboard tray at work, and it's improving my posture as i type. woohoo! i was so excited about it, but now i'm kinda thinking i need a regular keyboard (i have an ergonomic one) to feel even more comforable. and i FINALLY ordered supplies for myself (it's taken me almost 3 months, after being given the authorization code), and should be getting them on monday. WOOHOO AGAIN!

the invitations place was supposed to get me my contract this morning, but no dice. hopefully they will be on time. if not, we will still be able to get cheapo invites within a week from some other website. i just want 1 with color...why did i wait so frickin long to order them?! i know, i'm such a good procrastinator...

what else did i get done this week - i printed out 1/2 of my family shower invites, and i have to buy the rest and print out the response cards for those this weekend, and go to my parents' house on sunday to stuff them so they will be mailed on monday. i got my baptismal, communion and confirmation certificates this week. oh yeah, we met with the priest last week, which turned out better than expected. we both really like him, so it's too bad he won't be the one celebrating the ceremony. but i did schedule us for pre-cana. just in time too. although, we do have to go down to midlothian. the one in chicago was already full...i also ordered my shoes (double WOOHOO!), and am so damn excited about them! everyone knows i'm a shoe whore, so i especially can't wait to get these babies...i think i can even use them again, which is good, considering they're kinda expensive...the last thing i have to buy for myself is the veil, and i'm planning on calling the brides room tomorrow to order it. i think i actually got a lot done this week, so it's such a relief...as long as these invitations are set, then we'll be all good.

this weekend:
  • finish shower invites
  • start ribbon wands
  • find white frames for cardbox
  • try to find a dress for tina's wedding next weekend??
  • make cheescake cupcakes for santo nino service on sunday

busy, busy busy!

have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home