::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

i.can't.sleep.

...and i know i'm going to be paying for this tomorrow. it's so late, and i can't frickin fall asleep. ugh.

PT this morning was good. worked on more leg strengthening exercises. tomorrow night, i'm going to work out a little harder. maybe 25 minutes of stairmaster, and 3 miles - however long that will take me now. my PT said that i should now try to run 1 full mile before walking; before i was doing intervals of 1 minute walk/4 minutes run. hopefully this weekend, i'll be able to run on the lake. maybe 4 miles or so. is marathon training out of the picture? probably, but a girl can dream, can't she?

wedding planning is starting to pick up. i'm going to email the invitation site tomorrow and see what they can do for us. i also need to make sure i get a clearer picture of the # of invites. i feel like i'm a project manager...where's my ms project plan?

i went to paper source yesterday (monday), and bought some cute stationary. made my first bday card and also sent a thank you card to someone who has allowed me to take over her life for the past 6 months. i gratitude card is nothing compared to the time she's given up for me lately. and putting up with my indecisiveness. poor girl.

real world austin tonight was good stuff. i don't know why i let myself get sucked in...3 seasons ago, i'm sure i said, i'm never watching this again. and look where i am. but it's pure entertainment for me. i'm so past that phase in my life, so it's always entertaining seeing others go thru it on national tv. i can't wait for tomorrow night - beauty and the geek and dancing with the stars...WOOHOO!

ok, i'm going to try to sleep now. obviously, the writing above was just some useless ramblings. i'll try to be more entertaining in my next post.

nighty night, darling.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home