::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Friday, July 15, 2005

.yes.u.heard.right.i'm.famous.

so i was on fox news this morning. at 7:44AM, for the making memories organization, which is holding its brides against breast cancer bridal gown sale. there was a post on a board i frequent, for girls who would like to model dresses for this gown sale. they had originally thought wgn morning news would be there, but it turned out that fox news would be the one.

got there at 530AM to pick out the dress i wanted to model. i met a few other girls on the board. it's always weird meeting people who you've 'talked' to online. it's almost like you know them, but you really don't. i ended up wearing a beautiful anne barge dress. i had to hold my breathe in order to zip up the back fully, but it was beautiful! i was contemplating becoming a 2-dress-bride, but then my sensible side kicked in and i decided against it. i love my original dress anyways, so that's all that matters.

one of the guys at work actually saw me on the news. he asked me about it and i was all 'what were you doing watching fox news?!' arch tivo-ed it, and i watched it when i got home, and realized that i waddle when i walk! apparently a few of my other friends already knew that, but didn't tell me...how rude! so alan said he would show me some moves for the next time i take a walk down the catwalk. hopefully i can get rid of the waddle and walk like a star. MMMMMMK.

i'm so not into work anymore. i'm over trying to be an overachiever. no one else cares and i don't either. my desk is a mess too, so that makes it difficult to try to get into actually working. but i've been leaving at decent hours all week, so whatever. i'll trudge thru this as best as i can.

my training for the 1/2 is getting better. i was finally able to run the whole time yesterday morning. about 33 minutes for 3 miles. so hopefully this weekend, running will be better. speaking of the weekend, we have our meeting with the priest tomorrow...and yes, i'm a little nervous. but really, why should i be? i just have to make sure i schedule our pre-cana.

back to work. at least what's left of it.

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 07:48:00 AM, Blogger bobvis said...

My dear office-mate had to learn to "walk" for a fashion show she participated in. I never knew before that it was so complicated. I do have to admit that afterwards she did tend to walk more like a model might.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home