::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2003

.flush.out.the.hole.please.

i had a doctor's appt this morning. it was a post-op appt with my oral surgeon. just to let him know, i warned him before he looked in my mouth that they may be food stuck in the hole on the left side of my mouth. he said not to worry about it. but even though he said that, it's still embarrassing as hell. so he saw something green in there. green! of all the things to see in a hole in my mouth, it has to be the color green. so he flushed it out with one of those syringes, and then gave it me to take home, so i could use it to flush out my mouth after i eat. how fun. i'll be walking around with this syringe thing in my purse...i probably won't even be able to see in my mouth, if i'm sticking this thing to the back. but at least i have this instrument, so i don't have to be annoyed when i go to bed...for the past week, i've had this feeling that there was something there, but i couldn't get it out. thank god for syringes?

planning this dinner thing tonight is getting too stressful. however, it has worked out so far, and hopefully he will be surprised. but i hope he's not annoyed. i know he doesn't like this kind of stuff. too bad. he's always complaining that he doesn't have a lot of time, and i hate how he puts off keeping in touch with people. so i'm just gonna do it for him. it'll be nice to see everyone too.

i'm really getting into this book, What Should I Do With My Life? by Po Bronson. i don't know how some people had said that it was boring. not one of the stories are longer than 10 pages. and it gives you a nice perspective and different stories from people who's lives you might never know. i highly recommend it. especially for those of you who need some reading to stimulate your mind. it's helped jump start mine lately...

gotta do some things before the real festivities begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home