::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

.time.flies.

i never realized how fast these days go by until i remember that i have this site and look to see when my last post was posted. almost a full week?! where did the time go?

i went to roscoe's last friday night. for those of you who are unfamiliar with this area of bars, roscoe's is one of the best gay bars around. so cool and the eye candy is almost irresistible. actually, lemme correct myself. the eye candy is torture. absolute torture. there were so many hot guys, i couldn't keep track of them all! archie was very sweet to me that night too. offered to drop me off and pick me up whenever i wanted. it's nice to feel wanted. anyways, when he came back to pick me up, i felt bad for him
because as he pulled up to the corner, alan l. was being a tad bit loud and was yelling 'ARCHIE ARCHIE!', which caused these other hottie boys to swarm my car and say hi to archie, waving and just plain having fun. one even tried to sit on my lap and get a ride with us...he just sat his bootie down on me and was waving his arms like we were on some parade float or something. good times for sure.

we bought a desk from ikea this weekend too. it fits perfectly in between the huge ass bed and the wall. now we just need a chair. i called up my parents to see if they could scam one from office max using their company card. but since they miss being around my bubbly personality everyday, my dad tried to straight up bribe me. he said if i come home on sunday, my mom will cook for me and also buy me a nice desk chair. who am i to say no? i was all excited, but then on sunday at the downers grove officemax, they didn't have the chair i wanted. so what did i get instead? a new printer/scanner/copier! yes, that's right. if i can't get myself a chair, i'd better make good use of that company card, courtesy of the p's. but don't worry, i will be getting my chair eventually. i just need to give the specs to my dad and he'll help his favorite daughter
out. (oh yeah, i'm the only daughter too).

did anyone see married by america last night? unfortunately, i did. what's wrong with the other networks? why can't they air an interesting show at 9PM & 10PM EST?? i did try to switch around to the other networks, but i did catch the ending, where the blond guy told the blond girl no. very sad. and i felt so bad watching it. however, i did wonder if there was a whole script to this show. did it not look staged or what?

american idol tonight. the only reason i watch now is reuben. everyone else bores me.

it's so nice outside today. but i'm dreading this thursday. i hope it's not storming too bad. i hope the storm just misses us all together. i'm tired of the bumpy horrible flights to/from chicago and detroit. last monday's flight was absolutely perfect. couldn't get any better. can't they all just be like that??

i'm feeling very bland. sorry so boring lately...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home