::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Saturday, April 19, 2003

.ugh.

i hate being sick. i can't stand it. the last time i posted on this site, i was just fine. minding my own business. getting ready to start this new phase of testing at work. then wednesday morning hit. threw up as i was finishing up brushing my teeth. i guess i have a very sensitve gagging reflex. so i stayed in my hotel room wed morning. i thought i was better in the afternoon, so i went into work. then i got a fever and the aches within the first hour i was at my cube. i went back to my hotel, took some advil, slept it off, woke up at 7PM and felt much better, so i finally ate something. mmmm, chicken fingers. but then i got another fever and the aches by 9PM. took more advil, and went to bed with such an achy feeling. that's the worst. thursday all day was the same. stayed in the hotel until afternoon, thought i'd feel better, so i went into the office. i had to go back to the office anyways to pick up my laptop. but i couldn't stand sitting in my cube until it was time to leave for the airport. so i left work early and somehow managed to make it to the airport. don't ask me how...finally got home around 8PM CST. friday, i found a doctor. but let me just say, this guy was just about ready to die on me. so old and so slow moving. but he couldn't find out what was wrong with me either. i mean, a fever means that there's an infection somewhere, right? and i'm usually able to get rid of a fever within 1 day. but this one i just can't shake. even now, as i write this, i can feel the fever starting to come back...anyways, after i went to this doctor, i called my uncle for a 2nd opinion. the first doc thinks it must be some virus, and took a guess that i have a gastrointestinal virus. my uncle guessed the same. so what i've concluded is that i have some kind of virus. he put me on some kind of general antibiotics...i hope it works. i felt horrible last night after i took my first dose. my fever peaked. i was so warm, that i got worried, but i ended up just passing out, hoping that i could just sleep it off..so i feel better now, but who knows...these antibiotics better work. but my nice long weekend is completely shot. i had frickin 4 whole days at home, and now i can't see anyone or go out anywhere! crap! this is torture! and next weekend is going to be the same since i'm getting my damn teeth pulled.....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i think i might just die of boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home