::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

.longer.and.longer.

the days keep dragging on, longer and longer. so i find myself looking through my favorites folder in my IE browser...good stuff. it's funny how we forget about stuff that we want to remember for later...

.check.this.out.

nono, i'm not getting my hopes up now. no point. and i want to be surprised. please? can i be surprised for this one moment in my life? lets change the subject.

this is the 2nd day in a row where i'm just sitting in my cube doing nothing. it's absolutely ridiculous that i flew out here to sit in a cube and twidle my thumbs. i've been trying to think of things that i need to catch up on. websites that i need to read. and i've already ran out of ideas. it's a beautiful day too, so it doesn't help that i'm sitting on the inside wishing i were outside. it is a little chilly, but that's ok. it's so mad sunny out there, that i love it! and i'm in a much better mood right now than i have been in a while.

ok, i just missed my 3PM meeting because i'm stupid. oops. it happens occasionally, right? right??

nothing new is going on. i've been saying "i'm bored" for the past day and a half, and nothing seems to be changing. should i change my approach?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home