::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

.spiced.chai.

how come no one told me about the fabulous invention of spiced chai latte?! it is absolutely THE best drink in the whole world. i just bought some from trader joe's. mmmmmm....yummy!

so i ran 3 errands today and i feel like i've accomplished so much. i'm starting to hate the tv too. there's just nothing on. anyways, i dropped off my dry cleaning and my jeans that i need to get hemmed...(note to self: try to find a different nearby dry cleaner. i feel like i'm getting ripped off...$8 to get jeans hemmed?! is that normal?) then i stopped by the post office to buy some stamps. and i got the 'hero' stamp..you know, the one of the 3 firefighters at the site of the world trade center? if i have to buy stamps, i may as well contribute to the sept 11th fund. then i went to trader joe's. nice grocery store. a little shishifoofoo, but they had a ton of chai latte mix. mmmmmmm!

i think i'm going to hell. when i got home, i was walking to the front door, so i could check the mail, and this woman who was walking down the street yelled over to me. she asked me for $1.50 so she could go pick up her check. but i replied with my automatic response of 'i don't have any more cash on me,' even though i do, but it would take me a while to get it out. she said ok, then said 'it's just so cold to walk...' i said sorry and she went on her way. so i think i'm going to hell. i could have helped her out. but honestly, my first reaction when she walked up to me was that she was going to pull out a gun and make me give her all my money. and with that thought, my worst fear is starting to come true...I AM BECOMING AS PARANOID AS MY MOTHER...ugh. i knew it would happen, but i was hoping it wouldn't happen until i had kids. i just didn't
know how to react. so i reacted with my suburban answer. maybe next time i'll be more accomodating. i mean, it IS cold out...

that is all the news for today. i think. it's only 5:30, so that means there are much more things to be done today. i need not be sucked into the tv. and i will be going into the office tomorrow for a bit, so i will not be home trying to 'organize' myself. that is the goal of the week. organize and clean.

yay me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home