::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Monday, January 13, 2003

.not.much.

i seem to be at a loss for words again. i don't have anything too interesting to say, but i haven't written in a while, so i think i need to update this thing...

i saw that movie, chicago, on friday afternoon. i knew i liked it, so it fulfilled all of my expectations. woohoo! anyone else seen it out there? i also saw that 'just married' movie with ashton kuchter and brittany murphy. i really love going to the theaters and watching movies. i completely understand when some people say they love going through the whole movie theater experience. mind you, i don't like paying the 7 bones to watch it (thank god for my student id with no expiration date), but i love the stadium seating and the larger than life screen. good times. good times. that smell of popcorn always gets to me, but i'm making myself refrain from it now...only for special occasions. but i love hearing the crackling sound of people reaching into their bag...fumbling around for a perfect piece of popcorn...and the crack, snapple, pop of the kernals in their mouths. it's such a movie theater sound to me. i think i appreciate it a lot because i never really started to go see movies until i was in high school. my parents didn't really ever take us...the only time i actually remember seeing a movie is with my mom and brother. the movie? E.T. classic.

it was jeff's bday yesterday...we got him a cool japanese noodle bowl with chopsticks and soup spoons. i think it's pretty cool. and i took him out to see just married. it was ok. but i think you can wait for it to come out to video. if you've seen the commercials, you've seen all the funny parts. it's a little ridiculous, but it's not too horrible or painful to watch. thank god for that. or else i would have had a horrendous time last night.

i ended up going into work this morning. had to print out some crap and organize my expenses. hopefully it's all taken care of now. i'll double check tomorrow. i think i'm going to drive home tomorrow to pick up my mail. what a pain in the ass. i'll probably stop by the post office too to fill out one of those change of address forms. i feel bad though. i think my mom didn't want me to do that so that i keep going home to pick up my mail. just another way to see me, i guess. how cute. but it's still a pain to have to drive all the way home to pick up my mail.

i'll write more tomorrow...i can't decide if i'm scared of getting laid off or not...

oh yeah....can i puh-lease have some suggestions for a new name for this thing? it's boring right now...

AND, personal to my buddy out there (you know who you are)...click on my comments box on this page (appropriately named: '.shout.out.') and then click on the link at the bottom of it....i think it's a link to haloscan . there are some other different comments services out there. just check your sister's site. ALSO, if you want a tracker on your site, click on this. christine also has other tracker resources listed on her site (i think) i LOVE the tracker because i can see who (no names of course, but enough info) hits my site and at what time...yeah, it's like big brother...isn't that awesome??! boohahhahahahaha...lemme know if you have any problems...=)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home