::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Sunday, December 22, 2002

.sunday.night.and.no.packing!.

i can't describe how excited i am to not actually have to pack tonight. i only have 1 work related thing to do this week - go out and get my new ibm badge. i probably should clean out my LN inbox also. and catch up on all this transition crap. i'm sure i missed something somewhere in those emails.

had lunch with a friend today. lots of catch up time. made me realize what i have in arch. there are so many guys out there who are so shitty and don't know how to treat a girl or how to make them feel special. but in his own little way, he does make me feel good about myself. at least good for him. and that's really all that matters. so i guess i am lucky to have someone like him around. and he still makes me laugh. after almost 4 years, his stupid antics still crack me up.

this weekend has been another weekend of catching up with my soaps. and it's sunday night at 10PM, and i'm all caught up. however, i did miss last friday's episode. too bad. this courtney/jason storyline is so good. they have a lot of chemistry...much more than elizabeth. i don't know what happened with liz, but she became
so damn self-righteous.

i still have not completed my xmas shopping. that's a bad sign considering it's 2 days away. shoot. so i say once more...i whole heartedly apologize for my xmas presents this year...

we got a christmas tree saturday night. but we only have few ornaments and only 1 set of lights. we got lucky and found a christmas decorations sale at menards. 50% off already! so we found 3 boxes of ornaments and 3 stockings. maybe i'll be able to find something tomorrow at target or something. hopefully there will be more sales...i also wrapped the majority of my presents already. arch thinks i spend too much money on wrapping, but i seriously think that's what makes the gift. if you make something look so nice, maybe that will make up for the cheapo gift. who's with me?!

lets see...what else did i do this weekend? i finally unpacked my suitcase and did not have to repack it! woohoo! what a relaxing day...tomorrow, i'm supposed to go shopping with reneelyn. hopefully i can finish my xmas shopping tomorrow. but i guess tomorrow's my last chance! man, i hope everything works out...

and just to make everyone laugh, click on i promise you'll laugh!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home