::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Thursday, May 16, 2002

i forgot to mention that i got my haircut yesterday. very theraputic. now i understand why some women love talking to their stylist. j is awesome to talk to and listen to, since she kinda has the same personality as me. she told me whats up with her and i told her whats up with me. almost like we're friends now. and she also gave me her cell, whenever i need to come in to get a touchup done. awesome i tell you. she totally makes herself available whenever her good clients need her. i guess it helps that i tip not too badly. especially when she can fit me in. anyways, you need a good stylist? i'll hook you up. just tell her that i sent you.

a comment was made about the haircut this morning. very nice to hear. maybe it was just something to say....but sweet nontheless. just a little something to boost the good ol ego. hahaha. little things go a long way with me, buckaroo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home