::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

.google.this.

has anyone else downloaded the beta version of this google toolbar? it's awesome! it blocks pop ups and lets me blog stuff quickly...woohoo. hopefully it will continue to work this well. it's nice not having to close all those annoying pop up windows.

have you signed yourself up at that do not call web site? they must have had some consultants working last weekend to improve its performance because it's hella faster now. i'm talking seconds. i'm glad i waited and didn't waste my time last week for the 500 Server Errors to appear. go gov.

ok, i just made a major booboo and messed up one of these phones here..oops. my bad. now i have 2 developers helping me to right my wrong...and now we have just made another wrong. shit.

anyways, tomorrow is the drive back and the stop in michigan city indiana to the outlet malls...woohoo! however, i will be watching my pennies. can't spend too much money on cra. the condo is getting too full anyways...

gotta finish up my screw-up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home