::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2003

.another.morning.end.to.the.day.
it's the 2nd straight night of working until at least 2AM. and we'll probably have to do this tomorrow too. ugh. this reminds me too much of my project last year. i need to get outta here...and soon. i shoulda taken 2 weeks of vacation. then i would have missed all this mad testing. i would feel bad for these people staying up late to finish up...but not really. at least we're all here together, and not working on our own...

last night i got back to my hotel around 2:30AM, walked into my hotel, and to my room, and what did i find? my room was propped open by the swinging lock thingy. i've stayed at A LOT of hotels this past year, and i have to say, this has never happened to me. i mean, isn't it common sense to shut the door of a hotel guest after you barge in to do whatever your job is? i first thought it was the housekeeper...but this morning, i had a chat with the manager, and she said it was a maintenance guy who was fixing the grout in my bathroom. so i complained and all i got was a measly free night at the courtyard. yay. what the hell am i going to do with a free night at the courtyard? who cares? the manager said that she couldn't adjust my rate because i made my reservation through priceline. who cares?? just give me my money back for one night. it's not that hard lady. i work long hours and the last thing i need to worry about is if my hotel room has been propped open ALL day. and for those worriers out there, i did not walk into the hotel room by myself. i had to walk all the way to the front desk (and it is far) and had one of the male employees walk me up and check out my room before i went in. he coulda been more friendly, but you can't win em all...

i can't wait to go home.

oh, and on a happier note, i won another ebay auction! it's for that purse that archie tried to get me for my bday...it's sold out nationwide at all the coach stores and outlets, but i knew i could find it on ebay. so i waited...and pounced right at the 30 second mark. ebay nazi! just bid and nab that shit up. i bet the girl who had the winning bid all afternoon went crazy mad. but she better learn her lesson. she was busy bidding 10 times, raising the price each time, when she could have just waited until the end and keep the price down for the rest of the bidders (like me). learn your lesson people! don't keep bidding!

home soon? please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home