::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Monday, November 25, 2002

.short.week.

yay! i'm so excited now that this is a short week! i don't feel to much pressure at work to get anything done. in fact, i'm actually bored out of my mind right now. i finished all my tasks last week and now i'm just waiting to get more...

so how did the weekend go? not so bad, i'd say...i just hung out at the condo mostly. went back home-home to pick up some more of my stuff and my much needed mail...my mom was holding 4 issues of my people magazine hostage! so i went to reclaim them and now have some old news to catch up on...and even though it's old news, i still love reading people...i am just a people whore. but it's just interesting to me.

i became obsessed with stila lip glaze in vanilla at the end of last week...so much so, that i went all around the garden state plaza mall thurs night looking for it, but somehow they were all out! how does that happen? nordstrom and sephora were completely out of it..i don't get it. but whatever..i was so obsessed that i went back to my hotel room and ordered it on gloss.com...as a sidenote, gloss.com does not have a very intelligent site. their functionality and user friendlyness could be much, much better. but i guess i shouldn't complain that much, right? my order did go through, but if i see 2 charges on my credit card, i'm going to raise some hell....back to the topic at hand....i did go to nordstrom's in oak brook (i haven't
been there in a while and the mall is looking much better now) and they had a plethora of vanilla lip glaze..and here's a little warning - the lip glaze does cost you a pretty penny, but i think if you find something you really love, who cares what it costs, right?! who's with me?? (maybe i'm just trying to make myself feel better....)

so i am currently trying to book a hotel room on priceline for nyc for the weekend of dec 6 - 8th. i don't know if we'll get a good rate, but we can always try...i hope we're successful with something...

it's only a 1/2 hour later, and i'm still bored to death..maybe i should do my tex now, and send it in early...good idea...i'll write more later when i'm bored..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home