::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Thursday, October 31, 2002

.that.amazing.show.

i tell ya, that amazing race show is one of the best shows on television. for those game show fanatics out there, i highly suggest this one. and for those survivor die-hards, you must, REPEAT: MUST, watch this show once. i promise you will be hooked. and if you're not, then i question your taste in reality tv shows. if you are a competitor and like fast paced drama, this is by far the best show for you. no doubt in my mind. and if you're a gemini and are easily bored, i think you defo need to watch this show. it is a must. can you tell that i love this show? not to be cheesy, but it is amazing! there has never been another show ever in my 24 years of existence that has completely kept my attention and kept my interest level as high as this one. i can't wait for wednesday nights 9PM EST/ 8PM CST. it is the beloved hour of the week now. can anyone feel me out there?? i've asked everyone who i work with on this project, and no one seems to be in to it. i know of only 1 fan out there (alan)...i think it's my job now to start the cult. that will be my goal for the next month.

ok, so what the f*ck? how do little peons like me get motivation when the people who manage them leave work so early?? i don't get it. i feel like i have no direction over here. i'm trying, i keep prodding them to give me something to focus on, and more and more work, but it's like pulling teeth. i have no goal. no project plan. what am i working for? what is my ultimate goal? i don't think anyone knows on this project...

i just found out that i'm extended until the end of year. and for the client, that means dec 28th. but we'll see. i might get extended again. i guess i wouldn't mind. i'll get to build up more hotel/car/airline points. that'll be cool for once. but i'm already starting to get sick of packing up every week. i wish i could keep some of my clothes and toiletries here. but i don't know if i'd trust the hotel with my stuff. my toiletries are very important to me! can't let just anyone handle them...i know, i'm a little obsessive, but common...my shampoo and conditioner? sacred!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home