::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

learn.something.new.everyday

i think i need to learn more html for my own sake. then maybe i can make something of this web site. how sad is it? i've been very sporadic with updating it lately, and also with changing the format. i just need to sit down and teach myself something new at least every other day. i'm sure i will tire of that though. like everything else. i'm such a sas. sas sas sas.

so i worked out last night, after a filling dinner of sushi! yay me. it is the hardest to try to get back into working out when you quit for about a week. the motivation just isn't there anymore. and i still eat too many carbs throughout the entire day. what is wrong with me? it's like i have no self control.

it doesn't faze me at all that i'm stuck in a room every day with males. sometimes the conversations get a little too graphic for me. but i think i'm handling myself better than i thought i would. of course i get picked on a lot, and sometimes i think they bring up topics of conversation just to see my reaction. but whatever. it's not like any of these guys are too much for me to handle.

don't business people these days know what is taboo to talk about in the workplace? i swear religion comes up at least once a day here. is that really necessary? maybe it only bothers me because i don't know these people well enough to be comfortable with saying anything dumb. maybe it's my lack of knowing why i really call myself roman catholic...i just do because that's how i was raised, and that's what i'm comfortable with. i really don't feel like discussing religion at lunch every day. but that's just my opinion.

so i'm basically sitting here waiting for more work to come my way. it takes forever for me to get work around here. i'm just waiting for one guy to give me the work. and he's always so busy that it takes him forever to get to me. i think we need a process consultant out here. because this project could definitly benefit from a better process than how it is now.

yay, only 2 more days until i can go home! woohoo! i live for the weekends now. i'm such a bum. i know i should go out here more while i can, but there's no one to really hang out with. i could hang with the coworkers more, but i see them every day, all day...i don't feel the need to see them afterhours all the time too. do you?

maybe i'll go out to best buy tonight and buy christina's new cd. i also need to get j's cd next tuesday. everyone go out and buy a copy of it!

so i'm just rambling on about anything and everything. lets see, what else can i babble about? hmmm...my hotel room is finally well heated this week! maybe it's because i complained in the guest comments card last week when i left my room. i just hope next week at the sheraton is nice. can't wait to go to new york next week! hopefully it'll be a nice poopie floopie weekend....


happy hump day everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home