::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Sunday, September 08, 2002

.written on 09.08.02

the concert on friday night just reminded me how old i’m getting. we were seriously surrounded by people so young that I actually remember something that happened to me the year they were born. How weird is that? And they weren’t selling alcohol at the rosemont theatre that night. So that didn’t help. But can I just say one thing about that night. bbmak was HOT AS HELL. christian was such a cutie. And his singing makes him as hot as justin. But anyways, enough of this oogling. It’s not just because of their looks; the fact that they are an actual band and write and sing their own music makes them irresistable….okokok, and they’re hot.

so what is my whole deal with being attracted to musicians? i just need to get over it. i have like this inherent need to want to get to know famous people. it’s the whole fame thing. if i were ever to become famous, i would probably let it get to my head. or maybe i just really admire people who have talent. if anything, i think I am more apt to getting to know talented people, not just average every day people. When I’m surrounded by people who have some kind of talent, I feel so much more alive. maybe I can get a part time/weekend job at a theatre or something. start out small…we’ll see…

arch’s family party on saturday wasn’t too bad. it was jordan’s 3rd birthday. good times catching up with the other family. the kids were so damn cute. and they’re getting so old now. gabrielle understands so much now and she looks like such a happy girl now, not like the quiet, silent girl she used to be…I started thinking about when we’ll have kids, and our kids are gonna be so much younger than the kids now. will they be lonely? Will they always be picked on? I’m afraid. I think they will be picked on by the other kids, especially because archie made the other kids cry when they were younger. Great. We’re doomed.

i've realized that i am becoming my parents. i am not good with children, like my mom. well, i take that back, she's good with babies, but when they grow up and are able to have conversations with them, she's just not good with them. that's when she starts to tune them out. and what happens when you do that to your own children? you get me. and the whole cycle happens all over again. well, thank god arch is good with kids. real good. and even though he makes them cry sometimes, and teases them ceaslessly, he still is able to turn it around and make the kid like him all over again.

We starte buying furniture today. Huge couch purchase…I got so scared when I walked out of the store. What if we made the wrong decision? What if we don’t like the color later on? I don’t know. It’s all a gamble. I do like the couch though. It is very comfortable. I just need to go shopping in the city by Wednesday. And if I find something, we have to cancel that order quick. I just hope we made the right decision.

I just love the cosby show. I think I just love it because it reminds me of the 80s and of times when life was so much easier. And it’s also classic comedy. Classic. Hardly any show can beat it. there are some shows that do fall into the same category – growing pains, family ties, who’s the boss?, three’s company, etc. I love those shows that you can watch over and over again. So much so, that you can recite the lines by heart, even though it’s been years since you’ve seen the last rerun.

I know I had more thoughts to write about, but I can’t think what they were now. that’s bout it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home