::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Friday, September 06, 2002

.unfair i tell you. just unfair.

like i said yesterday, this kelly clarkson girl is the talk of the country. i feel that it's dying down a bit now, but let me just tell you about last night. i was minding my own business in my room, just got home from working out (ran 2 miles today...i hate running..but i'll save that story for later on...), went up to my room to change and relax before watching my soaps (amc and gh are so good right now)...so i turn on my tv and who do i see on leno? jimmy fallon. so i'm watching and realize, "wow, this guy is quirky...is he on something?". i discussed it with arch today and he said that that's how he is...that his tv personality and his real personality are very different. but he's still funny as hell and he's still #2 on my list. but then what happens? that's right miss american idol herself comes out and is the next leno guest....now, i generally would have been happy to see her...but then i realize how lucky she is...not because she's the american idol, but because she's sitting next to jimmy fallon, joking and bantering along like some superstar! so i can't tell you how much i envy her. she got to jetset to the other coast last night, since she was on the today show this morning. sure it's tiring and all, but she gets to be buddy-buddy with katie couric! how sweet is that?? ok, i admit, i really am just jealous of the whole jimmy fallon thing. but whatever. we don't usually get what we want in life anyways, do we?

so i began the big training yesterday. this 5K will seriously be like a marathon in my running terms. seriously. i realized last night that my running will equal some people's walking speeds. just like my rollerblading speeds equals arch's jogging speeds. i mean, i'm happy to be doing this, and it'll be even better because it is a real challenge for me to be running this length. i'm not saying that i won't take any walking breaks. but i'll try to take as few as i can.

i'm in this mini-dilemna right now. some of my co-workers are asking me if i want to catch O while we're out in vegas. i really want to...but it's pretty expensive. and god knows i can't afford much right now.

ok, mari's here now and we gotta go to the concert....I LOVE BBMAK! WOOHOO!

have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home