::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Thursday, May 30, 2002

just got the new m&m song from one of my friends..i don't know if i like m&m that much, but i do find this new song, 'without me', entertaining. have you ever listened to the words? it's a funny story. so full of himself. but it's not the annoying full of himself. it's the funny kind. his flow is off the hook..

going in to apply for the mortgage today. then i have to come back to work. how annoying. i hope we get the mortgage. i hope we get this condo. i hope everything works out.

so i found out i'm extended until june 28th, with the possiblity until sept 1. i don't want to be a traitor, but i'm trying to see if there is another project for me to get on. i know i should be thankful, and i am. but if there are other opportunites for me, i am defo gonna check it out.

can't limit myself to what's given to me....

nothing too interesting to say today. sorry to bore you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home