::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

.props.to.microsoft.customer.service.

i just wanted to take the time to say that microsoft customer service was surprisingly very helpful to me yesterday. maybe it was the nature of my question - our wireless has been in and out for the past few weeks - so i just needed to try and fix it myself. maybe that's an easy issue to solve for them. it wasn't so much they were able to fix the issue, but the way B.J. (my customer service rep) asked questions, was very polite, spoke clearly (and in english!), and didn't make me feel stupid. that's saying a lot. i'm guessing they go thru so much training and are taught how to diagnose issues; but i wonder how long their training is...whatever it is, it works. so thanks microsoft customer service! our wireless is working well (*knock on wood*).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home