::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2003

.worthless.

i was completely worthless yesterday. and while i would usually be proud of it, i am not. i let the entire day pass me by. i let the internet take control of me. so today i plan on being more productive. tape up the walls to paint. go to the beach or park and read my book. maybe i can finish it today. then start my other book. i also need to find a goodwill/salvation army drop off location so i can get rid of some of these clothes and shoes. i tried looking at the salvation army web site, but it's not very helpful. does anyone know of a good site where i find a location close to me?

i haven't been watching too much tv lately either. at least as much as i could be watching since i am at home. that just sucks you in just like the internet. no good, man. no good.

i need to find a hobby too, to fill up my time. some purpose other than work would be good. i tried looking into cooking classes (expensive). but now i should look into photography classes. however, that would require that i buy myself an SLR camera, and i really don't have the funds right now to buy one. maybe i can do something athletic-like....i know, who am i kidding? maybe if i actually find something that i like doing, i will...the possibilities are endless. but where do i start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home