::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

.working.out.

so i've made a conscious decision to work out at least 3 times a week while i'm on this project. i really feel like i've made progress and i wouldn't be able to stand it if i let myself go like i did while i was in NJ. i can actually feel those things called muscles...you ever heard of them? i can feel them in my abs, my arms, etc. it really makes a difference when you consciously watch what you eat and when you eat. i just have to keep reminding myself of my goal.

i'm working on 4 hours of sleep, so today is not a good day to start this out of state work out thing. the flight was fine. got a whole row to myself. and i slept through most of it. woohoo for short flights. boooo to not a lot of miles.

i finally got around to making myself some fine cds this weekend. did i already talk about this? these cds are dope. better than dope. i don't know how i will live without them, if i ever lose them. the last cd i made was classic old school, r&b. the kind with jon b talking about his pretty girl and bryan mcknight counting down the cycle of how much he loves me. then throw in some jt and his girlfriend; and that, my friend, makes a perfect cd. you might not think bryan mcknight is old school, but these songs are to me. college songs and older to me = old school.

i figured out what happened with my corp am ex card. my profile data was incorrect. it had my correct new street address, but still had me living in downers grove with my parents. so the card got sent back. fooey. so i tried to get it sent out here at my hotel, but the operator couldn't dial the correct number of my hotel to confirm i had a reservation there. so i have to get the card sent to my home address and risk not having the actual card here with me, while i travel. is it so hard to find competent people to dial a frickin phone number? i hung up the phone, and called the hotel myself, and the hotel operator answered. did i not speak clearly enough? do you not know how to translate what you see on your computer screen to what you actually dial on your phone? could this be my fault? but i read the number to her twice and she repeated
it twice. so everything should have worked out. but alas, no. how annoying.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home