::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Monday, July 08, 2002

since i'm so busy lately, i'm having a guest writer fill in for me today.....



introducing....MARCELUSH!




check one, check two...



so, why is it that my weak ass neck always gets a crick in it at the worst possible times? before some big party in high school, crick... the day after moving into my new place during college without unpacking one thing yet, crick... and now, right before entertaining guests for July 4th in San Fran, crick...



i was so dead tired friday night that I ended up sleeping with the pillow two inches above my head. no support for my noggin. i woke up at 4am wondering why my neck was all contorted and then i tried to pick up my head and there was sharp pain all over...



after about 20000mg of ibuprofen and bitching like a sissy, I was temporarily loose as a goose while riding around San Fran in these little scootcars with Annie and G in tow. the scooter cars are like little deathmobile gokarts that hit up around 55mph. we drove to the golden gate bridge. drove past the palace of fine arts. drove through union... drove near lombard street. slid down the steep ass Hyde Street. drove up to Coit... almost busted my left quad muscle trying to go reverse on a downhill. annie and g honking at me. waving at tourists. cutting off cars... still having road rage... enjoying my little yellow gay scootercar... too bad my ass was squatted in the little car for an hour... or both my knees were sticking outside of the vehicle... or that people looked at me thinking I strayed away from the circus... but hey, it was damn fun!



the rest of the days were filled with relentless tourism... fireworks... eating at Ghiradelli Square... chinatown shopping... north beach eating... sunnyvale chilling... metreon movie watching... bus riding... numerous useless facts coming from my mouth... etc.



talking of numerous useless facts coming from my mouth, I did notice that i talk about shit too much... G mentioned in some many words that it's ok to just be quiet. so i did stay quiet. even after seeing Colma, "which is the biggest graveyard in the Bay Area"... or the Oakland Port Cranes, "which inspired George Lucas to create the AT-AT in the Star Wars movies"... howabout the white house on Lombard, "which was the Real World San Francisco house." ohohoh, have you heard about the Bay Bridge section "that collapsed during the 1989 earthquake"? yeah, lookie, it's right there... damn natural landmarks and tourist guidebooks? I lived and breathed that stuff for the first two weeks I moved here... and it still sticks in my head when I pass by stuff like that... it just hurts not letting people know that I still remember how much it costs to take a picture of old chinese women making fortune cookies in some Chinatown alley. ok, so i'll keep my mouth shut... but damn, what do you expect when I'm in tourist mode!



ahhh... now it is a monday and i'm happy i don't work at monday. harharhar. all the visitors are gone... my crick in my neck is still there... and i'm tired as all hell. well, that's my guest blog for today...



ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home