::*.blog.this.*::

Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

.taking full advantage of my off days...

so today i'm going to do what i do best. hang by the pool! woohoo! i am very excited to actually be doing nothing and soaking up the sun. i can catch up with reading my magazines. catch up with reading my books. i was going to go paint pottery today, but i woke up and saw the beautiful sun and hardly any clouds, and who am i to pass it up?

yesterday was my total veg day. i kept planning on running all these errands, but i ended up not leaving here until 630PM, and just running a couple of the errands and going straight to the gym. i think i just about killed my right deltoid last night. it was already sore from lifting stuff at closing ceremonies, and i just worked it out a lot more yesterday too with lifting and then the cardio kickboxing class. i was so tired yesterday. i'm going to try to take a yoga class today. that'll be my nice day off. try some strength conditioning. it might help the rest of my body. i think i just need to stay out of the house so i don't eat as much. that is the goal. i lost everything i worked so hard at when i started working on this damn project. all my muscles turned into fat. and my strength is almost at zero again. that makes me so damn mad. i worked for months to get nice toned muscles. granted, i wasn't that ripped, but still. i was getting there. and if i hadn't taken such a long break, i know i'd be a lot better than i am now.

yeah, so i think i'm addicted to this damn show. i won't say which one it is, because it's very embarrassing. i can't believe i actually like watching this thing. it's so dumb. i think it's the drama. takes me back to the days. where things used to be so simple. and the littlest things were the biggest things in the world. but this show is so retarded sometimes. i wonder what they're all thinking when they watch these episodes. i wonder if they realize how dumb they sound. but i guess that's where they are in their lives at the time it was taped.

k, i have a meeting with the sun now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home